- RAW, Smackdown, NXT, and the 205 Live brands will be represented in the game.
- Reworked graphics engine and game mechanics, an expanded creation suite, 8-Man battles and match types, and enhancements to the grappling system.
- Graphical improvements include dithered rendering, new skin shaders, real time reflections, and physically based rendering.
- Michael Cole, Byron Saxton, and Corey Graves will be the lead commentators. To give the commentary a more organic feel, the three men had the chance to record their lines together in the same room.
- Universe Mode has evolved “out of the static storytelling of its predecessors” and aims to be “much more fluid and organic.”
- My Career will feature a more serious story. The mode is described as “more concise and narrative-driven” than last year’s game.
Hopefully these features plus an amazing roster will make this game worth getting and we can do another FewTrueHeels versus! you can see the one we did before here:
Host of the FewTrueHeels podcast, FewTrueVillains podcast, and Digital Recess. Web developer, Graphic Designer,YouTuber. AKA BestintheRealm.